We are growing with tremendous opportunities! Join our team and provide luxury service to our guests in hotels, resorts, and private jet travelers!
This position is the developing leader of a service and sales team comprised of Assistant Managers, Guest Service Managers, Hospitality Relations Managers, FBO Relations Managers, Operations Managers, Lead Carcierge, Carcierge, Lead Drivers, Drivers, Car Wash/Detailers, and other staff members. This leader is accountable for achieving the area guest service, sales, and profitability goals. This role provides direction and leadership to the field area staff while responsible for guest satisfaction and market share within the area geography.
- Accomplishes sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned area; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions of employees
- Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing area sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and guest-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining area sales system improvements; implementing change
- Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; determining fleet needs and maintaining the fleet
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for the area in support of national objectives
- Grows and expands guest base by counseling and coaching team members; building and maintaining rapport with key guests; identifying new guest opportunities; delivering exemplary guest service
- Recommends fleet and services by identifying new opportunities, and/or product, delivery, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Utilize various prospecting resources to solicit and secure business on behalf of Go Rentals
Use company wide programs, sales development, prospecting projects, FBO guest events and reporting for group business development
- Follow up on all business inquiries and leads and qualify business to generate revenue to impact performance
- Other duties as directed
- Ensure business operations are covered at all times and make appropriate arrangements to provide coverage that adequately supports all business needs and areas of personal responsibility
Go Rentals is an EEO-compliant employer. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or military status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
2022 Full-Time Employee Company Benefits!
- 100% Employer Paid Monthly Contribution for Medical, Dental, Vision for individual employees
- $25,000.00 Basic Employee Life/AD&D Insurance for individual employees
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (for those in states where it is not offered) for individual employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Estate Planning Assistance: Will Prep, Living Trust, Healthcare Directives, Power of Attorney
- Identity Theft Assistance Services
- Travel Assistance through Mutual of Omaha
- COVID19 Resources (telehealth, mental health benefits, and testing)
- Pharmacy Discount Programs through CVS & Good RX
- Health Support Programs for Maternity, Gym & Health Coaching, Natural Products & Services
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- 2 Weeks accrued Vacation with cash out program after 1st year!
- Generous Sick and Safe accrued time off program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday off!
- Employee Discounts for Auto Rentals (Friends & Family)
- Employee Wholesale Auto Purchase Program
- Perks@Work Program Member Ship - thousands of discounts for just about everything! Food & Grocery, Fuel, Apparel Taxes, Travel, Electronics, Auto, Movie, and Entertainment (Theater, Theme Parks, Adventures)
- Commission and Bonus Programs for Car Washers, Detailers, Drivers, Guest Services, and management!
- Access to a full library of hundreds of online professional career training; from sales to software and nearly everything in between.