We are growing with tremendous opportunities! Join our team provide luxury service to our guests in hotels, resorts, and private jet travelers!
The Driver/Detailer works with team members in providing detailed, clean fleet and fleet logistics. The Driver/Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the fleet on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the fleet, shuttling fleet to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, fleet transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, etc. The role also requires flexibility and adaptability; as Go Rentals grows, so will the requirements of the role.
Basic Responsibilities include:
- Clean vehicles inside and out to Go Standards
- Wash by hand, brush, or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry, and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats, and exterior body, by hand
- Clean and sanitize the interior of vehicles
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener, and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine the need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water, and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance checks: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to the vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current, and matches the license plate. Inspect the vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage.
- May fuel and stage vehicles
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- May wash bay floors, empty trash, tidy bathrooms, vacuum, sweep the lot, and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the location wash area
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning, detailing, washing and sanitization supplies are available
Go Rentals is an EEO-compliant employer. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or military status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
2022 Full-Time Employee Company Benefits!
- 100% Employer Paid Monthly Contribution - Medical, Dental, Vision for individual employees
- $25,000.00 Basic Employee Life/AD&D Insurance for individual employees
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (for those in states where it is not offered) for individual employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Estate Planning Assistance: Will Prep, Living Trust, Healthcare Directives, Power of Attorney
- Identity Theft Assistance Services
- Travel Assistance through Mutual of Omaha
- COVID19 Resources (telehealth, mental health benefits, and testing)
- Pharmacy Discount Programs through CVS & Good RX
- Health Support Programs for Maternity, Gym & Health Coaching, Natural Products & Services
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- 2 Weeks accrued Vacation with cash out program after 1st year!
- Generous Sick and Safe accrued time off program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday off!
- Cell Phone Pay of $40.00 a Month for hourly employees
- $1,500.00 Retention Bonus ( 1 year)
- $1,000.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Discounts for Auto Rentals (Friends & Family)
- Employee Wholesale Auto Purchase Program
- Perks@Work Program Member Ship - thousands of discounts for just about everything! Food & Grocery, Fuel, Apparel Taxes, Travel, Electronics, Auto, Movie, and Entertainment (Theater, Theme Parks, Adventures)
- Commission and Bonus Programs for Car Washers, Detailers, Drivers, Guest Services, and management!
- Access to a full library of hundreds of online professional career training; from sales to software and nearly everything in between.