Job Description: Reserve Pilot Rotorwing (Float)
- Pilots get more with GMR Companies in 2022!
- Very Competitive Base Wages as of July 2022
- Competitive Geo-Modifiers %
- 15K Sign-On Bonus after training!
- 40K Retention Bonus after 36 Months
We're hiring a Reserve Pilot
to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly our EC135 and AS350. Scheduled shifts run seven days on/seven days off, 12 hrs shifts and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers. Responsibilities:
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time to field base locations, as directed. Required travel may include any base location within the REACH Air Medical Services system.
- Must be able to adapt to a new location with limited knowledge of the surrounding area.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional and meet our elevated standards in safety and service.
Why Choose REACH?
- Current Rotorcraft FAA Commercial Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 3,000 flight hours
- 1,500 helicopter hours
- 1,000 helicopter PIC hours
- 1,000 turbine hours
- Min. 200 (500 preferred) helicopter night flight hours (aided and/or unaided)
- 200 hours of cumulative IFR experience (IFR Reserve Position)
- EC135 experience required
As a quality air medical transport service, REACH Air Medical Services is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR ) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.